The Footsteps Economic Empowerment team offers career support and professional development.
Please contact [email protected] or (877) STEPS-55 (877-783-7755) for more information about our career services, or to join as a member.
Footsteps helps members secure gainful employment by providing personalized career coaching, referring them as viable candidates for available work opportunities, connecting them to career mentors, and providing them with financial support if they are participating in unpaid internships or vocational training.
- Career advisement: Footsteps offers one-on-one continuous career counseling and job readiness for members seeking to gain financial stability and achieve their professional goals.
Funding + Monetary Assistance
- Footsteps Internship Fund (FIF): FIF offers Footsteps members an opportunity to gain work experience in their field of interest, professional development resources, and monetary support while they are participating in an internship within the secular world.
- Footsteps Vocational Scholarship: The Footsteps Vocational Scholarship offers funding to members who are participating in vocational training that leads to an industry recognized certification or license.
- Referrals: Footsteps offers connections to referrals for financial counseling for benefits assistance.
- Mentoring and networking for career connections: Footsteps has volunteers available in a wide variety of industries available for support in members’ professional development, including: informational overviews of a field, help networking, opportunities for mentoring, industry specific help with hiring process (resumes, CVs, interviews for tech or healthcare or education, and more).
Invite Footsteps to your inbox. We’ll share our latest news, interviews, event recaps, and more!